Sunday, September 21, 2008

Photo from Yesterday

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steve and Karin, we really appreciates your updates. Moving around like that after surgery and getting enough rest sound challenging. It’s obvious that you have a deep well of courage and perseverance. We pray that Karin's pain will diminish and that you both get replenishing rest. Allen

Unknown said...

Hi Karin and Steve:
You guys are looking so good! Karin, I can see that you are up. Glad to see that you are there with her Steve. Uncle Duane has memories of being told that he had to sit up for 20 minutes and that they would be back to get him - - according to him it was always much longer than 20 minutes before they got back! He was entirely at their mercy with no loving wife by his side to help him. What a team the two of you are!
Love, Aunt Diane

Anonymous said...

Karin you look AMAZING. Wow. You are quite the champ even managing a small smile....And I love how Steve is sitting beside you with a look of content and peace (has to be from God) and his smile just proves how proud he is of you. What an amazing love you two share, and it is shining through this whole experience. You are both a true inspiration.

Praying, praying!

Laura

Noelle said...

I think the caption for this photo should be: "I did it!!!" So glad you made it to that chair, . . . even on the first day!!! : )

Anonymous said...

Wow, I see a smile. You look amazing. Cuz Mark

Anonymous said...

Karin and Steve,

Great idea! It's sooo good to "see" you. I hope you both are catching some little naps along the way. Much love, Denise

Anonymous said...

Karin,

You look great! I am sure you are doing even better today.

Anonymous said...

Karin,
I am so happy to see your hospital picture. I hope you are even better today. Steve is so great to you. What a great guy! See you in October.
Sara

CM and JM said...

What a great pictures! The first thing that caught my attention is your sweet smile (both of you)- you are doing it- getting better!!!! Keep it up and we'll keep praying!
:) Carine

Anonymous said...

So good to see a picture of you two!
Thinking of you always and praying BIG!
Heather and Brad LaRock

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture!!
So glad to see you smile!
Steve, you're a wonderful husband.

We're praying for you.
Love
Angela, Aaron, Courtney and Dylan