Sunday, September 21, 2008
Peaceful Day
Today went by quickly and peacefully. Karin had some appetite today (though still a purely liquid diet), was in good spirits and well animated. She didn't get out of bed today though.. basically just because the nurse never pushed it, but the bed was up in a sitting position most of the day. She can move her arms and legs well, but at the end of the day she started feeling a bit stuck to the bed and actually getting interested in getting out, but she was able to shift around a little and start to feel better, and then the kids came to visit before bedtime and after they left she fell asleep. She's looking very good and definitely gaining strength.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This is great news Steve! So glad to hear Karin had a good day, she deserves a peaceful day in bed, and a few more!! Sending hugs and lots of prayers . . .
Glad for the good day. Have a good sleep Karin, and also you Steve. Happy you got to see the boys Karin. Love Aunt Ellen and Uncle Gary
Karin,
You have been on my mind practically non-stop. So I'm sending lots of prayers your way because every time I think of you, I pray! Glad to hear you're getting stronger!
Amy Sherwin
Karin, Hi from Tennessee! It's fellow AP, Amy. I'm so glad to see you feeling some better. I've been reading your updates and praying steadily. Hope you start feeling better soon. You are in our thoughts and prayers!
Amy :)
Now THAT is my kind of post!!! Hooray!!!! : )
wooohooo! such an encouraging post!
praying
candy
Post a Comment