Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New Photo

13 comments:

Emily said...

From the pic, it appears your boys are the best medicine! I am so happy to hear all is going as well as it could. You have been in my constant prayers. I hope you go home soon. Love, Emily :)

Anonymous said...

Hi
I'm so happy to hear that you are ok, the boys look great and they seem to make you feel better...I hope you get to go home soon to be with them...love ya and many bobob kises..
Alex

Anonymous said...

I meant to say bobo kisses....

Anonymous said...

You are a precious family and sooo loved and cared for! You all remain in my prayers and "all" day-ly thoughts. Love you, Denise

Amanda said...

Karin,
From the picture I agree with your doctors--you look great for just having had major surgery. I am glad to hear the pain is getting to be more under control and you were able to eat some real food. Those are two definite answers to prayer. I am praying that movement is easier today and you are quickly on your way home. I often saw and heard when I worked in a hospital that the third day after any surgery is the worst. Whether you count that as Sunday or Monday, you have past it! So, now onto the healing and getting home!
Amanda McQueen

Unknown said...

Hi Karin: I can't wait to get there this weekend! Warning to Kevin and Kien, I'm on my way to give them lots of hugs and kisses!
Love, Aunt Diane

Anonymous said...

You look too good to be sick. :-P I'm glad all the prayers are helping as evidenced by your speedy recovery. Sounds like Steve will be a couple of credits away from a medical degree ater this stay. All my best to all of you!! Love, Amber

MLE said...

Such lovely smiles all around. Your mom and Steve are doing an incredible job keeping all of you on track! Prayers are to continue caring for all of you. God's ears are burning.... :)

MLE

Wendy Musser said...

What a great photo - I know I look much worse on a typical morning. From the looks of the photo you should be headed home soon.

I hope this evening is a good one for you - it is hard to beat pizza and ice cream.

Have a restful night,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Hi karin, You are looking GREAT knowing what you have been through - I, too [Dan], had kidney stone surgery some years ago and so I have some recollection of what you have been through. We continue to pray for you and Steve and the kids, and your mom as well along with so many others that love you, that you will continue to heal and be strengthened. God bless.
Love,
Dan and Jan

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! Must have been a very special photographer too.
I have been praying for you all along this journey, and have invited some dear friends to pray as well.
It looks like our prayers are working, in spite of all the sleep interruptions. God is so good.
Love,
your 2nd cousin once removed(?)
Etha

Anonymous said...

What a great picture!
It's so great to see you smiling.
The boys are so cute!!

We're continuing to pray for you.

Love
Angela, Aaron, Courtney and Dylan

Pamela said...

Karin,

You are heavily on my heart this very early morning in Wilmington:) I hope you are home by now? You look AWESOME!! I am sure your boys brought the smile to your face. Sorry, Steve, I am sure you too, keep a smile on her face just by being there and taking such good care of her.

We love you guys!
Pamela (and the gang)