Saturday, December 27, 2008

Video Montage

The funeral home chose from the thousands of photos we gave them (no mean task!) to create a video image of Karin. It runs for 20 minutes and can be seen at http://www.mem.com/movie/MovingMemories.asp?ID=2761956. The video ran continuously at both Visitation times and at the Reception following the funeral.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful video. I hope Kevin is doing better and adjusting more each day to having his mommy be an 'angel'. I did not know Karin, however I have followed her blog since October and was praying for her to have as much time as possible with her lovely family. Thank you for sharing all of the updates and photos. I hope that 2009 will bring blessings to all of you.

MLE said...

Oh, thank you for sharing this video with us. It is lovely, a wonderful tribute to a life lived well.
MLE

Anonymous said...

Beautiful video! Karin definately lived life to the fullest. Keeping you all in my prayers..Elizabeth Bacon

Anonymous said...

The video helped us walk through Karin's life a little closer as we've never had the joy of knowing her in person. Karin's smile is one we will never forget. Thank you for sharing.
Lynn and Laverne Bates

Anonymous said...

OMG...what a beautiful video...I'm in tears...I hope that Kevin is doing better,
Alex Freeman

Mrs. Munchkin said...

I always thought Karin had such a beautiful smile to go with her gorgeous spirit...The pictures capture her vivacious love of life as well. Thank you for sharing!

I see so much of my son, Jack, in Kevin...So much more than just Siberia's sons-smart and bright boys. I can't help but wonder what my Jack would be feeling and thinking. I pray for Kevin and his spirit; that through this he becomes a much stronger man in the end keeping his wise and keen sense of humor.

Much Love,
Katie

Anonymous said...

The video is so beautiful, just like Karin. Thank you so much for sharing!
We continue to pray......

love,
Angela

Anonymous said...

Faith, family, friends.. these are the pillars on which you will rebuild your lives. We share your loss. God bless.

Noelle said...

Tears were rolling down my cheeks (again) as I watched this beautiful tribute.

Oh, Karin! I miss you so much!