Please note that there are new posts back to the funeral, Dec. 19. After scrolling through the current page, you will have to click on "older posts" to get to all of them.
I leave this weekend to go home for a week. I am being replaced by a cousin from Canada who is coming to spend the week with the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Merry Christmas Faulkner & Walsh Families. Kevin has been so heavy on my heart all day. It is so nice to see a smile on his face with the candy cane.
Prayers continue....
Laura
Nina, I wish you peace and rest. You have been such an inspiration to all of us. Take care and keep in touch. If you ever need anything, please just ask!!
With much love and many prayers,
Gail
Nina,
Your work and heart in these last few months and the coming are irreplaceable! God be with you in your travels and rest.
Donya
Thanks for updating the blog Nina. I was thinking of the family while I was out of town... so many heartbreaking stories, but Kevin's little smile is a ray of hope.
God bless you. Safe journey home.
We are sending our heartfelt sympathy to the entire Walsh Family and to Kevin and his 3 beautiful children. Although we have never met,we want to let you know that you are in our thoughts and prayers and may your memories of beautiful Karin carry you through this difficult time.
Post a Comment