Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Kevin with Santa

Kevin decided that he was ready to visit Santa. However, he did not want to wear the Polar Bear sweater his mother had intended. After standing in line for an hour, he was unsure of this venture. Santa and his elves remembered us immediately and again expressed their sorrow. Santa's mother is doing a bit better. We sat on the floor in front of Santa and watched a few children behind us in line have their photos taken, then he reluctantly allowed his photo to be taken with Daddy, but definitely not ON Santa's lap nor would he speak to Santa. For Kevin, the best part of the experience was watching the photos being printed and coming out of the machine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The look on his face is heart wrenching. I see the polar bear SOCKS at least. How nice he was able to enjoy the pictures being printed.

Santa is so ..... oh I can't think of a good enough word. I just wanna HUG'im! What a wonderful Santa!

Laura

Noelle said...

We love you, Kevin!!! Don't worry, Saint Nicholas understands!!!