So now that Aria is home.... I'm heading to the hospital. Their response to my pain today was to suggest checking into Duke Hospital for the weekend to get my pain under control and then have new scans done.
Aria just came home yesterday. She only wants her Daddy. But I want him too!! So now we have some dilemmas to solve. I'm nervous and scared. Please pray for everything to go smoothly, for them to relieve my pain quickly, for peace within our family with all the chaos, and for there to be nothing new found in the new scans.
Thank you!!!! I am probably heading to the hospital tonight, but we are just waiting on a call to confirm it.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Karin,
Kevin, Kien and Aria are safe in America in a loving family. Thank you, God.
When your Gradmother was afflicted with Alzheimers, your Grandfather said, "why would this happen to us?" I responded to my Dad, "Dad, why would we be spared? Our family can deal with anything."
My response to Dad was superficial and came easier than if I were asking his question today. Why would this happen to us seems now to be a very logical question.
Since September, I have gone through the phase of being so angry with God that I didn't want to talk to Him. My Faith seemed irrelevant to my life. Now, I humbly implore Him for mercy, grace and strength for the day.
Please God, give Karin strength and remove the pain. Please God, make the treatments remarkably effective and grant remission from this evil disease. Bless all those who suffer and grant all of us peace.
We pray in the strong name of the Christ. Amen
Love, Dad.
Oh Karin! This is yet another page in the beautiful story God is writing about your life. I know things are frustrating right now but I pray God sends relief for your pain!
Thank you, God, for new mercy with each new dawn.
Thank you, God, for strength for this day.
Thank you, God, for being with us in every moment of each of our lives to this moment.
Thank you, God, for gathering these 3 precious little ones into the shelter and care of each other and the family who will care for them in the ways of goodness and grace.
Thank you, God, for Steve's selfless, patient and steadfast love for Karin and the life they share.
Thank you, God, for Grandma Nina's fierce and boundless acts of love for her family.
Thank you, God, for Kevin's strong and tender character and the evidence he brings wherever he goes of things not seen - of God with us.
Thank you, God, for the circle of life, encouragement and abundance around Karin.
We will not fear or be dismayed because you are our God. You will strengthen and help Karen, Steven, Kevin, Kien, Aria.
Karin and Steve, congratulations on the safe arrival your new daughter! I pray for peace that passes understanding for you today and for joy to break through like the sun.
Much love to you all.
What a beautiful family. I am praying for all of you. Especially the pain and the nanny situation. I will pray for God to bring you the right situation.
Sara
You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment