Thursday, November 20, 2008

Aria is Home!!!

Steve and Aria arrived at about 11am on Thursday morning!!! :) During their 12-hour layover in LA, Aria had a big "problem" in her pants... and Daddy didn't pack extra clothes in the carry-on! Oops! ;) So they took a cab to a nearby mall to go shopping. ha! Thus the new outfit for her arrival was chosen by Daddy. :)

Kevin was so excited to see Daddy!!!

And I was so excited to see them too!! Friends came with us to the airport and met us there in order to push me in a wheelchair. (There was no way I could have walked that far that day!)

Here's our family of five and Grandma!!! :)

And our family of five!!

Kien looked pretty intrigued with Aria. :) They likely knew each other before...but we'll never know to what extent.



Here's our welcoming committee!!! :)

I LOVE this picture of Daddy with his kiddos!!!



This was Aria's first ride in a car seat. She did ok for awhile, but then the crying began.

Our first time finally using 3 car seats in our mini-van!!! :)

No comments: