I made it through my blood test, my IV, and the "minor surgery" of inserting the port!!! We're now home, and I'm ready to nap. More later...
Thanks sooo much for the prayers!!!!! :)
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hooray! I have been praying for you often through yesterday, last night and today. I am so glad you have climbed to the top of this most recent mountain successfully! No falling off the cliffs, stepping into unseen crevasses, or being swept away by high winds! You made it to the top. Now celebrate!
MLE
MAHHHHHvelous!
i am sooo proud of you and your encuragement in allthat you have been through and are going through. you are a trooper and an inspiration. give kevin, kien and steve of course a big hug for us. we are so happy that things went smoothly for you this morning. just remember to be careful with it though and do not get it wet. sorry for the medical advice but i cannot help it. take care and we love you guys, jaime shaw and the shaw gang
Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!
Donya
Yay! I'm glad it's done and everything went ok for you.
Love,
Angela
Karin - So glad to hear you made it through another dreaded "b" test and the insertion. Haven't "commented" recently, but check in daily:) I'll email you soon as we want to make a trip to see you when you are feeling up to it:)
JPAZ and J
Karin,
Great job on your port insertion. Caleb has had several so I am very familiar with that procedure. It will really help with all your other testing.
Take care,
Sara
Woohoo!!! :) Happy to hear it went well. This should hopefully prevent future pokes and prods.
Karin, Happy to hear everything went well. I had one of those when I had shoulder replacement surgery. It sounds scary, but just think no more poking around to find a vein. Trust your day is going well and you are gaining strength every day. All our love Aunt Ellen and Uncle Gary
Post a Comment