Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Missing Story

I posted a story on here last night, which is pretty much unrelated to my health situation.... It's about another event in our life. But it seems safer right now to remove the post until later. So I am just writing to explain why it is no longer here, in case you saw it already. ;) It will return later when I know I can safely share my story with the world!! :) (But yes, the story is still valid!!)

4 comments:

The Handyman and the Foreman said...

Praise the Lord!!! And I promise to keep the secret.

Noelle said...

So glad I got to read it before you took it away! ; ) And, shhhhhhh, I'll keep the secret, too!

Anonymous said...

i'm glad i got to read it as well...will keep those good thoughts coming.

Rob and Candy said...

silently rejoicing