Unfortunately, I'm still having pain. It started before I began the clinical trial though. I've always been fairly stiff when I get up in the morning (ever since surgery, I suppose). But lately, I'm in a lot of pain for the first hour of the morning. It can get pretty bad, and I basically can't do much until it starts to subside. And then it tends to happen in the evening and sometimes in the afternoon as well. I do have "breakthrough" pain medication that I can take for the pain, but this has been no fun. And the location varies. I have pain in my lower back, down my legs, and in my left arm. I've also been having trouble standing still again lately. I get pain in my left leg from standing still (that had gotten better at one point and is back now).
I don't have any doctor's appointments this week! :) But next Monday will be a full day at Duke.
So for now, my health-related prayer requests are:
- for my pain to go away
- for the clinical trial to go smoothly -- and to be successful in fighting the cancer!! :)
- no side effects from the medication as time goes on (it's more likely to happen after a little time as passed)
- continued improvement in my left arm's mobility
No comments:
Post a Comment