We got a handicapped placard for our car today!! :) Our nanny, Anna, took us out running errands this morning (unfortunately this is her last week with us!). So we parked in our very first handicapped parking space this morning. ;) We had to get a picture of the occasion. ha! We balanced Kien next to me on the car, with my arm around him. I sooo hope I finally get to hold him soon!!!!!My handicapped placard will last for 5 years. I don't always need it, for sure -- but I'm sure it will come in handy at times!! :) My walking is actually getting better and better!! But I decided not to show off my new skills as I walked into the DMV. ha! And after I first reached for the stroller to push, I then asked Anna to push it (I don't know how well I could have handled it anyway). Better not look TOO capable as I walk in there! ha!! ;) Seriously though, I already had my nurse's signature and approval on the form, so that's all that was needed. ;) And it will be so nice to have this privilege in large parking lots!
3 comments:
Karin,
Glad to hear you are taking care of yourself and continue to be moving better.
I hope you are feeling well enough to enjoy a little Halloween fun tonight!
Amanda
I'm glad you got it, Karin. Good for you.
I'm glad you got it, Karin. Good for you.
Post a Comment